Login     Register    
Terra Eternus
For Earth Eternal, and beyond.

It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:39 pm
FAQ    Chat      Search     

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]





Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Some old Art.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:28 pm 
Offline
Beast Survivor
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:55 pm
Posts: 2498
Karma: 36

Location: ...
Gender: Male
Blog: View Blog (9)
Main: Blue Sly
Duskleaf wrote:
Sly K wrote:
Those spiders in EE always scared meh D=. I had to zoom the camera out FAR in order to battle those... those webs didn't help either -shivering-


The small ones you meet in the starter areas are ok. In Deadwood, you encounter more types of them.

I've just scared Sly from leveling up in Deadwood
:x

Even the ones in Earthrise scared me... they ALL did. O_O

_________________
LongSly's Journal
Image
Quote:
*You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something - Eminem. *"Grudges are something that can fill your life with unhappiness." *"The power it holds can bring forth either salvation, or destruction, at the whim of the user." - Aura *"I'm awake I'm alive. Now I know what I believe inside. Now it's my time. I'll do what I want 'cause this is my life. right here, right now. I'll stand my ground and never back down. I know what I believe inside. I'm awake and I'm alive." - Skillet *With the moonlight to guide you feel the joy of being alive. The day that you stop running is the day that you arrive. And the night that you got locked in was the time to decide. Stop chasing shadows just enjoy the ride. - Morcheeba


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 
google adsense
Post details
 Post subject: Re: Some old Art.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:56 pm 
Offline
Beast Survivor
User avatar

Mood: Asleep
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:17 pm
Posts: 2709
Karma: 143

Location: Terra's basement. HEEELP!!!
Gender: Male
Blog: View Blog (3)
Main: Ragoh "The Regal Beagle" Whiteclaw
Alt: Castor "Where's Me Drink?" Dioscuri
Alt: Pollux "Maderine Rue" Dioscuri
Alt: SUUUUUUGGA BEEEAAARRRRR!!!!
Duskleaf wrote:
Sly K wrote:
Those spiders in EE always scared meh D=. I had to zoom the camera out FAR in order to battle those... those webs didn't help either -shivering-


The small ones you meet in the starter areas are ok. In Deadwood, you encounter more types of them.

I've just scared Sly from leveling up in Deadwood
:x

Wait'll he sees the area in Midlands that's teeming with them, as well as the giant black one. Forgot its' name. No Sly, I'm not trying to scare you.

_________________
Image
"GODDAMN ENGLISH LANGUAGE!!! Pardon my French." ~drunk homeboy
"FEED ME A STRAY KITTEN" ~ATM machine, American Psycho
"O, the ale! Pisswater, every drop! For surely the elixer I hath consumed upon mine recent trip through the bowels of Erebus shall put to a quick end, those of a lesser constitution!" ~My toast to Everclear
"mew..." ~Sly K


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Some old Art.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:00 pm 
Offline
Beast Survivor
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:55 pm
Posts: 2498
Karma: 36

Location: ...
Gender: Male
Blog: View Blog (9)
Main: Blue Sly
Like I already said... those spiders in EE scared me... Midlands, Earthrise... EVERYWHERE! (besides the spibears... still the giant webs scared me)

_________________
LongSly's Journal
Image
Quote:
*You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something - Eminem. *"Grudges are something that can fill your life with unhappiness." *"The power it holds can bring forth either salvation, or destruction, at the whim of the user." - Aura *"I'm awake I'm alive. Now I know what I believe inside. Now it's my time. I'll do what I want 'cause this is my life. right here, right now. I'll stand my ground and never back down. I know what I believe inside. I'm awake and I'm alive." - Skillet *With the moonlight to guide you feel the joy of being alive. The day that you stop running is the day that you arrive. And the night that you got locked in was the time to decide. Stop chasing shadows just enjoy the ride. - Morcheeba


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Some old Art.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:30 pm 
Offline
Dalek Approved
User avatar

Mood: Amused
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:22 pm
Posts: 3154
Karma: 23

Location: Lurking.
Gender: Male
Blog: View Blog (2)
Main: Riparian Deepwell(Iki and original)
Alt: Kilias Shadowmane(Ikimonogatari)
Alt: Sparks Woodlight(Current)
Alt: Drenath Westbrook(Defunct)
This is a sketch I drew..took me about half an hourish to draw..and yes my art skills are...limited (sorry for bad quality...took with my webcam will try to get a better pic.) Image

_________________
Terranova wrote:
You are one little weird kid.

Image Image
"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil. For I am the baddest motherf*$%er in the valley."-Ragoh


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Some old Art.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:47 pm 
Offline
Puddi
User avatar

Mood: Alive
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:19 pm
Posts: 4245
Karma: 54

Location: Out there.
Gender: None specified
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main: Wake Duskleaf (Druid)
Alt: Razek Velvetvoid (Rogue)
Alt: Cyan Arctek (Knight)
Alt: Adrian Tenek (Mage)
Some of my first picture looked like that.
I thought it was good then and where so proud of myself, hehe.
Today I look back on them and gets a "lolwut" face when I see how strange the eyes where placed =P

Anyway, It's a good start, It's not bad either.
Keep it up and you will be better in no time, just have fun while you're drawing. It's so much esier then :3


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Some old Art.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:29 pm 
Offline
Dalek Approved
User avatar

Mood: Amused
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:22 pm
Posts: 3154
Karma: 23

Location: Lurking.
Gender: Male
Blog: View Blog (2)
Main: Riparian Deepwell(Iki and original)
Alt: Kilias Shadowmane(Ikimonogatari)
Alt: Sparks Woodlight(Current)
Alt: Drenath Westbrook(Defunct)
Thanks for the input...I drew it freehand..mostly came to me as I went lol. I am going to try to do some more art, I have this really amazing idea in my head..my pencil won't let it come out on the paper though :mrgreen: Also, I am having trouble figuring out how draw the head, hands, and feet....I am not very skilled in that department lol.

_________________
Terranova wrote:
You are one little weird kid.

Image Image
"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil. For I am the baddest motherf*$%er in the valley."-Ragoh


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Some old Art.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:58 am 
Offline
Beast Survivor
User avatar

Mood: Asleep
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:17 pm
Posts: 2709
Karma: 143

Location: Terra's basement. HEEELP!!!
Gender: Male
Blog: View Blog (3)
Main: Ragoh "The Regal Beagle" Whiteclaw
Alt: Castor "Where's Me Drink?" Dioscuri
Alt: Pollux "Maderine Rue" Dioscuri
Alt: SUUUUUUGGA BEEEAAARRRRR!!!!
Silentwolf12 wrote:
Thanks for the input...I drew it freehand..mostly came to me as I went lol. I am going to try to do some more art, I have this really amazing idea in my head..my pencil won't let it come out on the paper though :mrgreen: Also, I am having trouble figuring out how draw the head, hands, and feet....I am not very skilled in that department lol.

This should help!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/thefurryartacademy/
That's mostly for drawing furries but the concepts can be applied to any anthropomorphic character.

_________________
Image
"GODDAMN ENGLISH LANGUAGE!!! Pardon my French." ~drunk homeboy
"FEED ME A STRAY KITTEN" ~ATM machine, American Psycho
"O, the ale! Pisswater, every drop! For surely the elixer I hath consumed upon mine recent trip through the bowels of Erebus shall put to a quick end, those of a lesser constitution!" ~My toast to Everclear
"mew..." ~Sly K


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Some old Art.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:18 am 
Offline
Puddi
User avatar

Mood: Alive
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:19 pm
Posts: 4245
Karma: 54

Location: Out there.
Gender: None specified
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main: Wake Duskleaf (Druid)
Alt: Razek Velvetvoid (Rogue)
Alt: Cyan Arctek (Knight)
Alt: Adrian Tenek (Mage)
Even if the main post where made for "my own art" :? hehe, I will continuing on.

Here's the Site I learned to draw more elements in my pictures.
Even if I think Lupus Link maybe be better, I think you should check this out too.

http://www.drawfurry.com/


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Some old Art.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:38 pm 
Offline
Dalek Approved
User avatar

Mood: Amused
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:22 pm
Posts: 3154
Karma: 23

Location: Lurking.
Gender: Male
Blog: View Blog (2)
Main: Riparian Deepwell(Iki and original)
Alt: Kilias Shadowmane(Ikimonogatari)
Alt: Sparks Woodlight(Current)
Alt: Drenath Westbrook(Defunct)
Thanks guys I will check those out over lunch break(Unless I get distracted :mrgreen: ) Also Duskleaf, I love your style of art it is great!

_________________
Terranova wrote:
You are one little weird kid.

Image Image
"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil. For I am the baddest motherf*$%er in the valley."-Ragoh


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Some old Art.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:45 pm 
Offline
Beast Survivor
User avatar

Mood: Asleep
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:17 pm
Posts: 2709
Karma: 143

Location: Terra's basement. HEEELP!!!
Gender: Male
Blog: View Blog (3)
Main: Ragoh "The Regal Beagle" Whiteclaw
Alt: Castor "Where's Me Drink?" Dioscuri
Alt: Pollux "Maderine Rue" Dioscuri
Alt: SUUUUUUGGA BEEEAAARRRRR!!!!
Silentwolf12 wrote:
Thanks guys I will check those out over lunch break(Unless I get distracted :mrgreen: ) Also Duskleaf, I love your style of art it is great!

Forgot to mention, not everything in the link I provided is workplace friendly. So, if anyone's in the room, browse with caution.

_________________
Image
"GODDAMN ENGLISH LANGUAGE!!! Pardon my French." ~drunk homeboy
"FEED ME A STRAY KITTEN" ~ATM machine, American Psycho
"O, the ale! Pisswater, every drop! For surely the elixer I hath consumed upon mine recent trip through the bowels of Erebus shall put to a quick end, those of a lesser constitution!" ~My toast to Everclear
"mew..." ~Sly K


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Karma functions powered by Karma MOD © 2007, 2009 m157y