Login     Register    
Terra Eternus
For Earth Eternal, and beyond.

It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:16 am
FAQ    Chat      Search     

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Blue Slyster
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:10 pm 
Beast Survivor

Blog: View Blog (9)
Main: Blue Sly
Name: Blue Slyster
Race: Feline (Ex-human)
Class: Rogue - Traveler
Personality: Secretive
Special Ability: Sense the real soul in a living body
Weakness: His Personal Past
Strengths: Unknown

Bio
"Blue Slyster", or Sly for short, isn't his real name, but a replacement. For about 11 years of his life, he was haunted by his past, randomly triggered in his mind by small events that happen around him or what he sees. Because of his past, he trusts few and is very cautious of his surroundings.

Little is known about his past or who he is. He doesn't talk much to those he "feels" they won't understand or can't be trusted--regardless how well he knows him or her. He needs to be convinced he can trust a person to open up a little.

He can't handle stress very well. If he feels pressured too much, he will run away from the cause of it. He shows a blank emotion, mostly to hide his real emotions inside.

He is a mere traveler, wondering around from town to town, trying to find his calling in this new world.

Recorded Past
Sly wasn't always a blue Feline, but was a human who somehow was frozen in a crystal in a cave for thousands of years, sleeping, holding a necklace in his right hand. It is said he was saved by a Bounder, but little is known who it was, how he got crystallized or what the necklace is and why he was holding it. How he formed into a Feline is unknown as well, but it doesn't seem to bother him at all. He doesn't explain how he formed into a feline when asked. No one knows to this day.

*You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something - Eminem. *"Grudges are something that can fill your life with unhappiness." *"The power it holds can bring forth either salvation, or destruction, at the whim of the user." - Aura *"I'm awake I'm alive. Now I know what I believe inside. Now it's my time. I'll do what I want 'cause this is my life. right here, right now. I'll stand my ground and never back down. I know what I believe inside. I'm awake and I'm alive." - Skillet *With the moonlight to guide you feel the joy of being alive. The day that you stop running is the day that you arrive. And the night that you got locked in was the time to decide. Stop chasing shadows just enjoy the ride. - Morcheeba

google adsense
Post details
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]