Login     Register    
Terra Eternus
For Earth Eternal, and beyond.

It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:03 am
FAQ    Chat      Search     

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Klawed Flaw
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:25 pm 
Lifeboat Captain

Mood: Asleep

Location: Ohio. Where we worship poisonous things known as Buckeyes!
Blog: View Blog (3)
Main: Klawed Flaw
Some of you may remember my antics around that there virtual world in Earth Eternal. I have a bad amount of pictures of my journeys, but fear not, for maybe I could use my Oblivion character as a replacement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxVjV0h-izo

Just enjoy what little action I took of myself. It comes with cool industrial music, too! And... I miss this Klawed Flaw. He always was going on amazing adventures. :<

For those who didn't get in on any of the antics... They were just chat-based.

Name: Klawed Flaw
Species: Serval
Class: Rogue

PSN: KlawedFlaw
Snowflame is win. Google him.

google adsense
Post details
 Post subject: Re: Klawed Flaw
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:11 am 
Beast Survivor

Mood: Angelic

Main: Chaos Ronin
Alt: SparX Prodigy
How could we not remember Klawed Flaw? A constant presence in region chat, a lover of heavy metal, . . . an all around funny and knowledgeable beast. A true veteran of the game with many friends.

Post subject: Re: Klawed Flaw
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:57 pm 
Lifeboat Captain

Mood: Asleep

Location: Ohio. Where we worship poisonous things known as Buckeyes!
Main: Klawed Flaw
Ronin wrote:
How could we not remember Klawed Flaw? A constant presence in region chat, a lover of heavy metal, . . . an all around funny and knowledgeable beast. A true veteran of the game with many friends.

Good point. I wouldn't say I was always the most adept with knowing everything about the game, and the rarity of me actually partying up might have turned some off. I never really was refusing any offers to party up in contempt. It was just... I wasn't into teamwork. I never have been one for working with other people, and it shows.

In real life, I tend to get angry at the people I'm working with. The reason I started utterly refusing to join parties was because every time I did party up with someone to help them, or for them to help me, I ended up finding myself having to log out, or the person being helped would log out without telling me beforehand. It made me scared, as well as, distrustful towards people in games when it came to parties. It even made me never party up with any guild members.

I'm happy I was a welcome presence in region chat. One of my goals in life is to bring happiness to those around me if I can. I may be gloomy inside, but no one should feel it as well. I would, honestly, willingly take everyone's pain and hurt they feel inside, and be the one to carry it if I was to. I hate seeing people in pain unless they have wronged me so bad, I wouldn't glance at a payphone to get their burning house saved.

As for many friends. I never knew of that. I have doubts, but I think I'm hard to like, so what do I know?

PSN: KlawedFlaw
Snowflame is win. Google him.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]