Login     Register    
Terra Eternus
For Earth Eternal, and beyond.

It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:29 pm
FAQ    Chat      Search     

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Foxen
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:52 am 
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main: Jack Caesar
Alt: Vulnavia Bluefang
Alt: Inspector Gadget
Alt: Claudius Caesar
Foxen

ee website wrote:
The Foxen are a race forged in the crucible of war. Ever-vigilantly have they guarded the eastern border of Europe from their Ranger Kingdoms, serving as the first line of defense against the People of the Skull.

Volvox Edit: Scroll down a bit further on this page for Foxen Lore, Old Concept Art, and Character Models.

google adsense
Post details
 Post subject: Re: Foxen
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:58 am 
Lifeboat Rower

Blog: View Blog (1)
Main: Kaze Kitsune
I only have one picture of Kaze...

Taken from EE's character bio:

This pure-white foxen walks with the silent and deliberate steps of one skilled in the arts of stealth. Though young, still a cub at age 12, she knows how to run the streets and ferret out information like the most skilled agents. She uses her small size to good advantage when hiding in small places and keeping out of sight of anyone who might not be pleased with a thief creeping over the rooftops of potential target houses. The only noteable color on her besides whatever clothing she may be wearing would be her bright blue eyes which shine with a curiosity and naive innocence expected for one of her age, they also tell of one who has never killed, save whatever monster may try to attack her. The only weapons she has familiarized herself with are daggers and other easy to carry and conceal blades, and only in her own defense will she choose to strike. Her occupation may be a shady one but she has a gentle soul and would not so much as raise a voice to someone else even when they may show hostility toward her. She'd rather run than fight and has sufferd enough scrutiny from others to be made shy and unwilling to speak above a whisper.

As a fresh cub she was left on the step of a chapel of a small village to the far north located in a snow-capped, nameless mountain range. Or at least nameless to her. She was given the name Kaze by the local poor who knew of her shady habits because she could move like a breezae through the streets and seldom be detected unless someone looked directly at her. Like most thieves for life, she started early dispite being raised in a chapel and seldom was discovered. The only reason the poor citezens knew of her skill was because a common rule of thumb was that every poor had to help the other and whatever she liberated from the better off was often split. She learned to perfect her craft from the veterans of the small village and set off on some calling she chooses not to speak of when she was 10.

Other than being gifted with a quick hand and quiet step, she is also able to control wind itself, though not very well, and whenever she tries she ends up causing a terrible mess and usually receives a scolding from everyone. As such, she doesn't so much as speak of her abilities. It was believed by those who knew her well enough, especially the monks who raised her that the calling she followed when she left related strongly to her elemental attributes, and that perhaps she could better learn of her own origin by experiencing more of the world.

Yeah...

I'm a crazy, bantering arctic fox at heart, and EE's community showed me that!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:28 pm 
Survivor

Main: Fara Phoenix
A before and after of me when they did the re-texture of the Female Foxen:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:31 pm 
Lifeboat Captain

Mood: Bashful

Main: Prince Edward
Here's two pictures of Prince Edward when I had the full Bark-Hearted Hero set refashioned on him (before the character remodeling).

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:38 pm 
Rescue Shipmate

Mood: Bored

Main: Ronath Anuhir - 33
Alt: Annun Lkarna - 14
Alt: Thatus Thorrn - 7
Quote:
The kingdom of the Foxen is remembered more as an idea than a history now. It is said, and passionately felt among many of the Foxen, that the Border Holds, so called as they lay the furthest east of friendly Beast nations known to those of the time, were among the most civilized of Beasts, skilled in the arts of war, art, commerce, and lordship. Located where the Ranger Kingdoms are today, the citizen soldiers of the Border Holds were apparently widely known as great hunters and travelers who ranged near and far, gathering a unique culture to them that drew upon the influences of all around them. Unfortunately, little more is known about these early Beasts. All we know of them comes from third party accounts in the stories of other nations of that time, though they were one of the few nations of Beasts to survive the Bleakness. Their civilization was scoured from the land by an invasion of the People of the Skull sometime in the latter part of the Age of Legend and the infamous citizen soldiers of the Border Holds disappeared from history. Modern Foxen honor their memory in the Ranger Kingdoms, but do not claim to be anything other than the spiritual successor to the Border Holds.

pre-OB Shots by Sparkplay Media
Image Image
Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:44 am 
Lifeboat Rower

Blog: View Blog (1)
Main: Kaze Kitsune
I really wish the females had ears more like the males. The female ears look more like deer ears to me, and aren't big enough for fox ears. Foxes have huge ears.

I'm a crazy, bantering arctic fox at heart, and EE's community showed me that!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:33 pm 
Rescue Shipmate

Hrm, I never played Foxen and I don't know anything about foxes so I can't offer an opinion one way or the other.
--
post-0.8.8 Foxen Models (All body types, all head types shown on normal bodies)
Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:21 am 
Rescue Shipmate

Old Concept Art

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:36 pm 
Survivor

Main: dont have
My old character Silver Stryker

~ Jack T. Ranger

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:46 am 
Rescue Shipmate

Blog: View Blog (3)
Main: Jakob Axion
Alt: Shianu Sabaton
Alt: Abacus Watchtower
JackTRanger wrote:
My old character Silver Stryker

~ Jack T. Ranger

The picture isn't appearing, JT. (At least as of this posting it isn't.)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next