Login     Register    
Terra Eternus
For Earth Eternal, and beyond.

It is currently Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:52 pm
FAQ    Chat      Search     

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Introduction to the Armor Codex
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:12 pm 
Lifeboat Rower

Mood: Alive

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main: Ember Swiftpaw
This is my effort to get every current set (as of 0.8.8) documented. My hope is to have screenshots and stats for all sets eventually.

For non-clan members, if you wish to participate in this forum, feel free to either PM me on here (you have to register) or on the EE site. My username there is the same as here. For clan members, feel free to PM me here, on the EE forums, or comment on threads in this forum.

AS FOR SCREENSHOTS--Screenshots of sets should have front, side, and back shots, preferably in that order. If you don't know how to put three screenshots together, just send me the three screenies, and I'll put them together myself. For an example of what I'm looking for, look here.

AS FOR PIECE STATS--I will need screenshots of all pieces of each set, even if they're green. Again, if you do not know how to put these together, or do not have the software, send them all to me, and I will. For an example of what I'm looking for, look here.

IF YOU HAVE STATS FOR A NECKLACE/SHIELD/RING--Those are welcome as well, if they're part of a set. Just include the screenshot of stats with the other screenshots.

LAST PIECE OF CAPS SPAM: If you are currently working on a set with the intent to post it here, especially if epic or rare, let me know, and I will make note of it on the appropriate thread. Too many people collecting the same set just for documentation can get messy, especially since epics are so hard to come by nowadays.

Note: I do have the names of the green and rare sets, but I do not have a completed list of names for epic sets. I need your guys' help to find names for each level set. Dex/str pieces are Melee sets, and psy/spi pieces are Caster. Please include these in your description--either the stats of the piece, or the type of set.

I hope to complete this huge project eventually, and I thank everyone who already has and will participate. I'll be crediting everyone who helps.

-Ember Swiftpaw

UPDATE: This was, until now, on the FnF site, as it was mainly a clan-wide project, with a few non-clannies helping. Since it fits here well, we're moving it to ee.k5p.

Also, since Matt said EE SHOULDN'T shut down anytime soon, it's safe to keep documenting sets. For anyone that WANTS to, feel free. I probably won't be as active in collecting sets as I was, mainly because I've mostly moved on to playing RoM, and there's not much left in EE for me anymore. If anyone wants to contribute a set, look at the examples, because I won't take any half-complete sets. I also like to have screenshots of stats, also shown above. Rings/shields/etc are welcome, but not required.

google adsense
Post details
 Post subject: Re: Introduction to the Armor Codex -- READ HERE FIRST!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:07 pm 
Rescue Shipmate

Mood: Bored

Main: Ronath Anuhir - 33
Alt: Annun Lkarna - 14
Alt: Thatus Thorrn - 7
Awesome work with all this Ember!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:39 pm 
Lifeboat Rower

Mood: Alive

Main: Ember Swiftpaw
Volvox wrote:
Awesome work with all this Ember!

Thanks :) . Too bad we didn't get a chance to finish it :\. Would've been a nice to have a fully complete documentation of all the sets (and an answer to the neverending question -- do sets that don't have brown on them exist? :shock: ).

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:05 am 
Survivor

Main: Era Gaul
Alt: Darius Shadewing
Alt: Gorlek Skortesh
Since Earth Eternal Reborn is up, will this thread be coming back to life? If so, I would like to become a part of this project.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]