PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:31 pm 
Puddi

Mood: Alive

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main: Wake Duskleaf (Druid)
Alt: Razek Velvetvoid (Rogue)
Alt: Cyan Arctek (Knight)
Alt: Adrian Tenek (Mage)
If you where a boss in a game, what theme/background song would you have?

Categories are:

1. Mini Boss
2. Boss
3. Final Boss
4. Secret Boss

If you want you can make your own category, but this is the "main list" ok XD

Please provide your song in a link or as an ytube clip.
The meaning is that we shall hear it too, not just read the title.

So, well be creative. And no flames pwese :3
(as if that could be possible in here)
:?

google adsense
Post details
 Post subject: Re: Your Themesong as a Videogame Boss
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:39 pm 
Dalek Approved

Mood: Amused

Blog: View Blog (2)
Main: Riparian Deepwell(Iki and original)
Alt: Kilias Shadowmane(Ikimonogatari)
Alt: Sparks Woodlight(Current)
Alt: Drenath Westbrook(Defunct)
Last boss for me: (first song) http://www.detailsofmylife.net/songs-ne ... oundtrack/

Image Image
"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil. For I am the baddest motherf*$%er in the valley."-Ragoh

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:07 pm 
Beast Survivor

Mood: Angelic

Blog: View Blog (3)
Main: Chaos Ronin
Alt: SparX Prodigy
Scott Pilgrim v. The World Threshold

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:48 am 
Puddi

Main: Wake Duskleaf (Druid)
Alt: Razek Velvetvoid (Rogue)
Alt: Cyan Arctek (Knight)
Alt: Adrian Tenek (Mage)
Regular Boss

Last edited by Duskleaf on Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:36 pm 
Just like Terra

Mood: Bored

Blog: View Blog (19)
Main: R
Alt: W
Alt: B
Alt: Y
Terra is a boss oh my Gaia we are screwed:

I chewed my first pack of gum on 1/21/2011 at 5:00PM. Yeah, you didn't need to know, but you do now.

I am the one and only legal spambot on this site, though it's too bad that the glory days of spam posting are dead and gone now.

For the love of god if you want to add me on
Discord, at the very least send me a message on THIS site that tells me who you are.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:45 pm 
Dalek Approved

Blog: View Blog (2)
Main: Riparian Deepwell(Iki and original)
Alt: Kilias Shadowmane(Ikimonogatari)
Alt: Sparks Woodlight(Current)
Alt: Drenath Westbrook(Defunct)
Secret Boss:

Image Image
"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil. For I am the baddest motherf*$%er in the valley."-Ragoh

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:04 pm 
Lifeboat Captain

Mood: Asleep

Location: Ohio. Where we worship poisonous things known as Buckeyes!
Blog: View Blog (3)
Main: Klawed Flaw
I'd be the Mini-Boss known as Klawed. I would be a serval with the ability to use IQ points of others to my advantage. This power is possible through the use of being near anyone alive, and sucking out as much of their IQ as I want. My brain stores the IQ in a part of the brain that only people with this power have.

Said part of the brain is there so you don't cause any increase or decrease to your own IQ points. This is because logically, having too high of an IQ is actually dangerous for the person who has the dangerously high IQ. The brain knows this naturally, and those able to absorb IQ points have a lump on the top of the brain that is actually for storing all the IQ points absorbed.

When defeated, I willingly grant the hero the power I had, and tell them that they saved me from destruction of my life. My last words are, "Thank you. Now, I can dye knowing I at least did some good."

My part in the game story is this. I was always the smartest serval known to man. I lived in a zoo, and was the medic of the servals I lived with. I also would aid in helping a serval giving birth with the process if she was having trouble giving birth. I would often wonder if this life as the doctor for my own species was really what I was meant for. I soon left that life just before I was about to be sent to another zoo. The zoo that took care of me was closing down, you see. Before I was put into the box, I was teleported to a synthetic human's settlement, which was in a cave.

The cave appeared to have been turned into a house, as well as, a science lab of some sort. It was him who trained me, taught me, and helped me become his best scientist in the entire organized crime group he was part of. I made everything from the weapons, to the armor. I was the heir of his legacy since he knew I could be the only member who knew what to do.

I'm the last mini-boss in the game. I use my IQ point-based powers to battle, and often will shoot at the hero with a half-atomic half-synthetic poison bullet-based handgun. When I am down to my last hitpoint, I pull out my last resort, a handgun that uses ammo that appears to be normal handgun bullets, but the bullets hold a dangerous vemon in them that comes from a king cobra. I enhanced the vemon with various natural recources of the Earth.

If the hero is bit by the bullet, they get captured, and killed. This causes you to lose the game. If you dodge the bullet, you have no need to fear me, as I stand there begging for death. This is due to knowing I was to die or live. The chances were both 50%. The reason I uses my moth powerful gun I have on me as a last resort is because it is only able to hold one bullet, and I know the battle is already choosing the hero to win if the hero dodges.

My theme song would probably be something like the Pyramid Head fight song.

Why this type of music? Because due to the death wish nature of my last resort of attack, something with a dark ambient sound is needed. It may tell the player that what they are fighting actually has respect for them, and also knows it has a 50% chance of living or dying. It is aware of everything, but risks its life because it wants to be sure the hero is worthy of possibly defeating the man who made the serval into what it wanted to be. It wanted to be a master of something. It was happy to be able to be a master of science for 10 years.

Yeah. My character backstories often involve something you'd probably see in an abstract horror kind of thing. I'm highly influenced by horror.

PSN: KlawedFlaw
Snowflame is win. Google him.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:06 pm 
Survivor

Blog: View Blog (4)
Main: Maur SilverFox (or something like that)
Well, my main villain would follow in the steps of Kefka, as in being insane! Using people to his advantage, and eventually becoming the games hidden antagonist. Although i wouldn't go as far as become a god and try to wipe everything out of existence, i would destroy the world just for the hell of it. I would be featured in many battles, starting off as a miniboss in one of the false antagonists dungeons or temples. Then be featured as a normal boss right before i take out the false antagonist and become all but insane, and destroy the world as we know it. After the hero/heros collect several items, do many hours of level grinding and sidequests, complete 10 new dungeons in order to even reach my continent where they have to fight through 5 other temples just to unlock the way into my fortress of darkness (or whatever bad guys reside in these days...). After doing all of this work, i seem even more evil than i did before making you do all the pointless dungeons and temple, and after a lengthy speech about evil this, darkness that, and THE VOID (Exdeath joke) i would subject you to a near impossible boss fight.

My respective music would be as follows;

1: Mini Boss: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeW1BWTdBqg it may not fit well with the character, but i want it for nostalgia
2: Boss: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqzWUP95 ... re=related More Majora's Mask music, but i just love this game so much
3: Final Boss Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojQAmkL2NXc Chrono Trigger ^^ World Revolution would be one of the few songs fast paced enough for my final boss music, now why not more known/epic songs like One Winged Angel, or some other famous boss music. Because i like this one ^^
4: Dungeon/castle/tower/whatever: Although not on the list, i feel that every last dungeon/castle/tower/whatever needs awesome music too. a final boss is nothing without atmosphere. Mine is a tie between this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNDLoncW ... re=related (Stone Tower Majora's Mask) or this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR2oamjk ... re=related (Majora's Mask music reversed or as i like to call it BEN's theme) the first is a dungeon theme, and the second is a song from Majora's Mask Reversed, and the story/character it is affiliated with is creepy as (Forgive the language here) [filtered]! even without knowing the backround the video link i provided will haunt your dreams... (here's the link for the story the Song of Unhealing and BEN are affiliated with http://www.youshouldnthavedonethat.net/ even if you're not a zelda/creepypasta fan this is still a good read, and will make you [filtered] bricks)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:25 am 
Lifeboat Rower

Blog: View Blog (1)
Main: Jarnuk Kuturall lvl 42 Rogue
Alt: Wolcore Aeris (reserved)
Alt: Foxcore Aeris (reserved)
Alt: Psyon Aeris (reserved)
secret boss: Jarnuk Kuturall, parkour ninja person. All your attacks are futile, for he can avoid them. All you magic is useless, for he absorbs it. He can teleport, he has psychic powers he can read your thoughts!! His theme song is Splatterhouse by Jackal Queenston [YT channel nsrrenard]
can you defeat him ?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:02 pm 
Survivor

Main: Seibrozen Fowler
Miniboss/"Friendly Battle":

Boss:

Final Boss:
("Panic and Paranoia")

Secret Boss:

Last edited by Pooncha on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:29 am, edited 3 times in total.