Login     Register    
Terra Eternus
For Earth Eternal, and beyond.

It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:58 am
FAQ    Chat      Search     

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Ikimonogatari Launch announced?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:01 pm 
Dalek Approved

Mood: Amused

Blog: View Blog (2)
Main: Riparian Deepwell(Iki and original)
Alt: Kilias Shadowmane(Ikimonogatari)
Alt: Sparks Woodlight(Current)
Alt: Drenath Westbrook(Defunct)
Japanese to English translation

Japan's first browser-3DMMORPG ◆ ╋ ◆ ╋ ╋ ╋ ◆ ╋ "Living Story" ╋ ╋ ╋ ┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ Information about the official launch ╋ ◆ ╋ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ----------------------------------- ----------------------------------- This e-mail, you all go to registered Game Story have received as an important announcement. -------------------------------------------------- -------------------- The management team going or something. Customers, "Living Story" July 05 is finally official service on Tuesday will tell you when you start with 16. So far, Thank you for your opinions and requests from customers in a number of meetings and β test experience leading the game we aimed to extend and improve our service. More in the future, the aim of the game service is loved by many customers, so we will continue to expand based on customer feedback and improvement will continue, "Living Story" will be appreciated. In addition, we offer a lot of campaigns in accordance with the official launch. On this occasion, invite your friends over the suit, please enjoy the game a lot! Http://www.ikimonogatari.net/informatio ... st-20.html ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ official announcement of the launch ▼ Memorial official launch ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ■! According to the official launch of the Creature ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ 爆誕 festival started three major campaigns? Because of the chance to present to you all GET, do not miss this opportunity! 1. Rares events in the Treasure Hunter game "EPIC" a rare gift even more valuable items I got! 2. Air "Usamimi" We Know raised to above present level 5 characters, special items "Usamimi" for free! Earth coins to buy additional benefits 3.EC (EC) getting in just to buy more bonus items! ▼ "the official memorial service started! Festival 爆誕 the Creature," a detail page http://www.ikimonogatari.net/informatio ... st-18.html ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ here. For more detailed information ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━, the O手数 is located, we ask that you check the official website or something going. Thank you for your story is going or what the future official site go http://www.ikimonogatari.net/ ◆. E-mail Our team ◆ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ◆ ※ operator or those going will be an automated email with the system . Reply to Please note that our email can not. Those who received the email but do not remember your registration, please contact us ※ This product was the form below. URL: URL is listed in the text http://www.ikimonogatari.net/support/su ... ntact.html ※ may change without notice. Prohibits the reproduction of our e-mail ※. Official publication or website is not going http://www.ikimonogatari.net/ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ The address: Issuer Corporation Sankando: ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ Building 4th Floor 1-23-9 NID Honcho, Nakano-ku, Tokyo ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ (c) Since 2010 Sankando Corporation. All Rights Reserved. (c) Since 2010 Eternal Entertainment Limited. All Rights Reserved. ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━

I got this email today, and ran it through the translator. Also, according to the EE Twitter, I believe they also announced the launch.

Image Image
"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil. For I am the baddest motherf*$%er in the valley."-Ragoh

google adsense
Post details
 Post subject: Re: Ikimonogatari Launch announced?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:37 pm 
Survivor

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main: Hanlyn Fleetpaw
Also see twitter for confirmation in English.

http://twitter.com/#!/earth_eternal

"Ikimonogatari (Earth Eternal) officially launched in Japan tonight! Check it out at ikimonogatari.net"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 pm 
Lifeboat Captain

Main: Jovan Tharis (Knight, Fangren)
Alt: Alatar Tharkun (Mage, Atavian)
Alt: Dax Orillion (Rogue, Foxen)
Alt: Kinto Tezera (Druid, Lisian)
So does this mean it's officially "version 1.0" or is it just out of the initial testing phases? And if the former, does that mean it's increasingly likely to be released back internationally at some point in time, or do they expect to keep adding patches or additions until such time as it is deemed suitable or "better able to draw in a respectable playerbase"?

I also do wonder what actual numbers Ikimonogatari has been drawing in, I don't recall any statements being released on the topic.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:40 pm 
Just like Terra

Mood: Bored

Blog: View Blog (19)
Main: R
Alt: W
Alt: B
Alt: Y
Well, now that it's out, I expect quite a few of you migrating.

I chewed my first pack of gum on 1/21/2011 at 5:00PM. Yeah, you didn't need to know, but you do now.

I am the one and only legal spambot on this site, though it's too bad that the glory days of spam posting are dead and gone now.

For the love of god if you want to add me on
Discord, at the very least send me a message on THIS site that tells me who you are.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:20 pm 
Lifeboat Rower

Mood: Amused

Main: Nelhs Fyre Lv.11(?)
Terranova wrote:

If by that, you mean not gonna come to these forums anymore, you're wrong...in my case anyway. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:27 pm 
Lifeboat Captain

Main: Hippy Treehugger
Alt: Hispanic Metalhead
Alt: Damion Black
Alt: Insanity Forsaken
awesome, and terra, like your new avatar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:19 pm 
Just like Terra

Mood: Bored

Blog: View Blog (19)
Main: R
Alt: W
Alt: B
Alt: Y
Gamefreak506 wrote:
Terranova wrote:

If by that, you mean not gonna come to these forums anymore, you're wrong...in my case anyway. :lol:

It was an inside joke.

Most everyone here knows my hatred of you non-Japanese folk playing in Ikimonogatari.

It's gotten me warned, suspended, and above all making it look like I'm a bad person when I'm actually trying to explain the downsides of it.

But, hey, you can't win everything.

The migrating was a reference to people already taking active interest into the Japanese version to play it for long periods of time while waiting for an English version which is not only terribly redundant but also stupid since you pretty much are going through the same content multiple times.

It has nothing to do with someone not using the forums after hearing the release of Ikimonogatari going official.

I chewed my first pack of gum on 1/21/2011 at 5:00PM. Yeah, you didn't need to know, but you do now.

I am the one and only legal spambot on this site, though it's too bad that the glory days of spam posting are dead and gone now.

For the love of god if you want to add me on
Discord, at the very least send me a message on THIS site that tells me who you are.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:44 pm 
Lighthouse Lightkeeper

Mood: Alive

Location: Unkown, my GPS angry at me and isn't speaking to me.
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main: Crashbang Tyron
Terranova wrote:

NEVER! I won't abandon any hope of a English game with a hope of none mutants creep characters to say " Stuff you all! " and sod of and cuddle up to the rip-off Japanse boot-legged verision. This dragon is digging in and not budging. I do have my pride. And so do many here.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:48 pm 
Lifeboat Captain

Main: Hippy Treehugger
Alt: Hispanic Metalhead
Alt: Damion Black
Alt: Insanity Forsaken
i see your point

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]