Login     Register    
Terra Eternus
For Earth Eternal, and beyond.

It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:40 am
FAQ    Chat      Search     

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Update from Piggypops & John Yoo
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:25 am 
Beast Survivor

Mood: Angelic

Blog: View Blog (3)
Main: Chaos Ronin
Alt: SparX Prodigy
Sly K wrote:
I don't trust Piggy anymore... and John can quit his day job and find something else... I see him as the grim reaper of games now.

When I noticed John logged on and mentioned it in chat you said you didn't even know who he was. After it was explained to you his role you said it wasn't important you know and simply couldn't care.

How can you see him as "the grim reaper of games" if you never even knew him or what he did up to a couple weeks ago? Regardless, in my honest opinion anyone that didn't know who John Yoo is can not be seen as a true fan of Earth Eternal.

As everyone knows, I was quite critical of John on this forum in the past. There was simply no greater critic than I. Still, I think he was a convenient "skate-goat" for the changes and directions they wanted to make anyway.

Truth is, after getting some distance from Earth Eternal I can better appreciate the direction John wanted to push the game. Sparkplay simply lost time and resources at the relatively late-stage John came in at. Ultimately, I honestly have a lot of respect for his skills as a game developer and I have the maturity to wish him much success with his current project.

google adsense
Post details
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:30 pm 
Beast Survivor

Blog: View Blog (9)
Main: Blue Sly
Ronin wrote:

Simple, after hearing more about the guy, the more I disliked him. Now I see him as the grim reaper of games. =P

*You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something - Eminem. *"Grudges are something that can fill your life with unhappiness." *"The power it holds can bring forth either salvation, or destruction, at the whim of the user." - Aura *"I'm awake I'm alive. Now I know what I believe inside. Now it's my time. I'll do what I want 'cause this is my life. right here, right now. I'll stand my ground and never back down. I know what I believe inside. I'm awake and I'm alive." - Skillet *With the moonlight to guide you feel the joy of being alive. The day that you stop running is the day that you arrive. And the night that you got locked in was the time to decide. Stop chasing shadows just enjoy the ride. - Morcheeba

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:49 pm 
Beast Survivor

Sly K wrote:
Simple, after hearing more about the guy, the more I disliked him. Now I see him as the grim reaper of games. =P

After less than 2 weeks? o.O

Wow, you can come to despise people very quickly . . . or just jump on the bandwagon while fooling no one.

In all seriousness, my apologies to both Piggypops and John Yoo for the toxic negativity in this thread. Please know there are some that offer you nothing but support, encouragement and wish you success. Thank you for giving us the memorable experience of playing Earth Eternal.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:55 pm 
Beast Survivor

Ronin wrote:
Sly K wrote:

After less than 2 weeks? o.O

Wow, you can come to despise people very quickly . . . or just jump on the bandwagon while fooling no one.

In all seriousness, my apologies to both Piggypops and John Yoo for the toxic negativity in this thread. Please know there are some that offer you nothing but support, encouragement and wish you success. Thank you for giving us the memorable experience of playing Earth Eternal.

It depends on how often I hear about them that eventually, sooner or later, will get my perspective of them.

We all have our own POV's ronin. :^_^: Besides, I gave it some time before I brought out my own perspective of them, so "2 weeks" is good enough.

*You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something - Eminem. *"Grudges are something that can fill your life with unhappiness." *"The power it holds can bring forth either salvation, or destruction, at the whim of the user." - Aura *"I'm awake I'm alive. Now I know what I believe inside. Now it's my time. I'll do what I want 'cause this is my life. right here, right now. I'll stand my ground and never back down. I know what I believe inside. I'm awake and I'm alive." - Skillet *With the moonlight to guide you feel the joy of being alive. The day that you stop running is the day that you arrive. And the night that you got locked in was the time to decide. Stop chasing shadows just enjoy the ride. - Morcheeba

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:00 pm 
Beast Survivor

Sly K wrote:
We all have our own POV's ronin. :^_^: Besides, I gave it some time before I brought out my own perspective of them, so "2 weeks" is good enough.

LESS than 2 weeks actually and for someone who had NO clue who John Yoo is your very hateful opinion of him (Grim Reaper? Really?) is very irrational and strange indeed. Again, for someone that didn't know who he even was less than 2 weeks ago, it's hard to believe you were ever a true fan of Earth Eternal in my opinion so I hope Piggypops and John Yoo don't take your voice seriously because you certainly don't represent this community my friend.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:01 pm 
Beast Survivor

Ronin wrote:
Sly K wrote:

LESS than 2 weeks actually and for someone who had NO clue who John Yoo is your very hateful opinion of him (Grim Reaper? Really?) is very irrational and strange indeed. Again, for someone that didn't know who he even was less than 2 weeks ago, it's hard to believe you were ever a true fan of Earth Eternal in my opinion so I hope Piggypops and John Yoo don't take your voice seriously because you certainly don't represent this community my friend.

Loved EE before a certain update, EER was a disappointment however.

Who ever said I was representing this community anyway? :^_^: I only said my personal opinion on them. The community can speak for themselves about those two.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:03 pm 
Beast Survivor

Sly K wrote:

Sadly Sly, unfortunately I didn't create this thread to be about YOU and your hateful, toxic negativity. I'm truly sorry that the entire world doesn't revolve around you. Please refrain from attempting to derail and humiliate Piggypops and John Yoo. Perhaps if have nothing pleasant to say about them you should refrain from posting in the thread. Again, I'm SOoo sorry this thread isn't about you. My apologies.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:06 pm 
Beast Survivor

Ronin wrote:
Sly K wrote:

Sadly Sly, unfortunately I didn't create this thread to be about YOU and your hateful, toxic negativity. I'm truly sorry that the entire world doesn't revolve around you. Please refrain from attempting to derail and humiliate Piggypops and John Yoo. Perhaps if have nothing pleasant to say about them you should refrain from posting in the thread. Again, I'm SOoo sorry this thread isn't about you. My apologies.

It wasn't till you kept replying to me and question my opinion, as if it really matters. All I did was give an opinion on those two, which was like a week ago, and you made it sound like "everything is revolving around me." :^_^:

So how about you stop replying/quoting/referring to me then as if my opinion(s) is like the word of god? :^_^: That's sorta how threads are being derailed these days... even though this topic hasn't been discussed in a week till now.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:09 pm 
Beast Survivor

Sly K wrote:
It wasn't till you kept replying to me and question my opinion, as if it really matters. All I did was give an opinion on those two, which was like a week ago, and you made it sound like "everything is revolving around me." :^_^:

Why do you insist on having the last word in my thread that is not about you? Seriously, you're embarrassing yourself as the troll you are. You're derailing the thread and not on topic. For the love of god stop while you already embarrassed yourself. No doubt you'll respond to this with yet another passive agressive, condescending post that is not about Piggypops latest project. Keep showing how immature you are bro. Truly embarrassing that you have to demostrate how truly hateful you are. Very sad. Respond all you want and keep getting that last word. Wont change the fact that this thread IS. NOT. ABOUT. YOU! so STOP!!!

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:11 pm 
Beast Survivor

Ronin wrote:
Why do you insist on having the last word in my thread that is not about you? Seriously, you're embarrassing yourself as the troll you are. You're derailing the thread and not on topic. For the love of god stop while you already embarrassed yourself. No doubt you'll respond to this with yet another passive agressive, condescending post that is not about Piggypops latest project. Keep showing how immature you are bro. Truly embarrassing that you have to demostrate how truly hateful you are. Very sad. Respond all you want and keep getting that last word. Wont change the fact that this thread IS. NOT. ABOUT. YOU! so STOP!!!

Sly K wrote:
So how about you stop replying/quoting/referring to me then as if my opinion(s) is like the word of god? That's sorta how threads are being derailed these days... even though this topic hasn't been discussed in a week till now.

Then get back to discussing the topic ronin without bringing me up. :^_^:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next