Post subject: START OF PLANET FOREVER GRUNES TAL EVENT
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 2:25 pm 
Survivor

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main: Heathendel Dustrunner
Alt: Ethamor Redfeather
Alt: Lorback Fangmere
Alt: Schimerith Charr
GRUNES TAL EVENT!!: Hey folks were very sorry for all the delays and set backs. It is the problem with a small group of hobbiests. We are ready now but once again there have been a few changes.
At the last minute we realized Tomes and such items arent working theres a bug but we didnt want to delay the event any longer so we made an alternative. Players will be given their goodies and lvled to 10 right off the bat. You'll receive a port to stonehenge. when your teleport there there will be another gift giver and the vendor. The gift giver will lvl you to 43 and give you a handsome sum of gold. That gold can be used at the gambler vendor which will randomly give you a item of your lvl with chance of different rarities and looks. Use this to gear up.
Because we are taking this route Grunes will be open in about 3-4 days rather then a week just to give players a chance get keys and log on.
You can message me through instant message here on FB or email me t heathendeldustrunner@gmail.com for Keys or PM me on Terraeternus.
The event will officially start tomorrow at 5pm eastern time so try and get your key ahead of time
We hope you enjoy the event! and have lots of fun thanks again for your patients

google adsense
Post details