I put on my robe and wizard hat.

google adsense
Post details
 Post subject: Re: ba-ba-baa-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-baa-ba-ba-baa-ba-baaa
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:53 am 
Dalek Approved

Mood: Amused

Blog: View Blog (2)
Main: Riparian Deepwell(Iki and original)
Alt: Kilias Shadowmane(Ikimonogatari)
Alt: Sparks Woodlight(Current)
Alt: Drenath Westbrook(Defunct)
And from the moment that Nex put his wizard robe and hat on...the journey began. For, the particular wizard robe and hat he put on actually belonged to a great culinary wizard named Fiero. And, somehow, his great robe and hat ended up at some flea-market mixed in with a bunch of gaudy old pink dresses. But, whatever the case, Nex was now eternally bound towards resuming the quest of the great wizard Fiero...which was to learn how to bake the great Moozlepan Meringue Pie.

And that is where the story begins, in the middle of Mizzlepan Village, a distant cousin of the Moozlepan Village, which was Nex's ultimate goal. A certain somebody had given him a lead on to where to find Moozlepan, since it was hidden behind the creamy froth of a great milk river and its milk rain. Apparently the old Milk-Traverser was hiding somewhere in Mizzlepan...and it was up to Nex to find him.

((Don't ask...just having fun.))

Image Image
"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil. For I am the baddest motherf*$%er in the valley."-Ragoh

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 1:03 am 
Lighthouse Lightkeeper

Mood: Alive

Location: Unkown, my GPS angry at me and isn't speaking to me.
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main: Crashbang Tyron
Silentwolf12 wrote:
And from the moment that Nex put his wizard robe and hat on...the journey began. For, the particular wizard robe and hat he put on actually belonged to a great culinary wizard named Fiero. And, somehow, his great robe and hat ended up at some flea-market mixed in with a bunch of gaudy old pink dresses. But, whatever the case, Nex was now eternally bound towards resuming the quest of the great wizard Fiero...which was to learn how to bake the great Moozlepan Meringue Pie.

And that is where the story begins, in the middle of Mizzlepan Village, a distant cousin of the Moozlepan Village, which was Nex's ultimate goal. A certain somebody had given him a lead on to where to find Moozlepan, since it was hidden behind the creamy froth of a great milk river and its milk rain. Apparently the old Milk-Traverser was hiding somewhere in Mizzlepan...and it was up to Nex to find him.

((Don't ask...just having fun.))

Later while on his way to Moozlepan ( *face/paws * ), Nex came upon a handsome young blue dragon stud with a Australian accent named Crashbang wearing a red shirt, brown vest and blue pant's with a orange stitched on patch where his tail was protruding from and gently swinging to and fro was perched on a large flat rock next to a large fallen tree that blocked the path between two large walls that stretched on over the horizon.

" Excuse me, you handsome dragon stud! " Nex said not believing that he just said that, " But is the way to Moozlepan Village? "

Crash shifted himself around and lay on his stomach and rested his head on his paws and smirked at the wizard while dangling his tail down the side of the rock. " Who want's to know, Human? " He said smartly as he half closed his dark brown eyes that glinted with amounts of mischievousness intent.

" I am Nex the wizard from somewhere that I haven't told the guy who's typing this bit yet, cause someone didn't type it above or just didn't give a fig. " Nex said proudly as he faced the dragon who just laid there smirking.
Crash just looked and blinked once, rolled on to his back and said " Yeah, your on the right road, that will be 10 silver pieces, thanks. "

Outraged at the dragon Nex said to him " Disgusting! You surely charge for this!? To tell me the right of way!?"

" No, but who else is going to move that tree? Wonder Beaver? Tinklebell the Mighty? Perhaps a Smurf on a roid rage? " sarcastically said the handsome dragon while polishing his claws while still on his back.

Nex angerly said " This is a outrage! "

The dragon just lent his head back, smiled exposing his pearly white teeth and said, " I know, but you get a free muffin voucher for the tavern in the next village. They give them to me not to bath in their drinking water. "

Nex grudgingly gave the dragon the pieces and received a receipt from Crash, as all good dragon's do, and a free muffin voucher..........that had expired.
Nex then headed on his way after the smirking dragon had lifted the tree free, but not free of charge.
Crash climbed back up onto the rock and opened up a copy of Better Caves and Gardens.

" Dragon's. " Nex muttered and went on his way.

" I heard that. " A voice said behind him at a distance.

Nex just sighed and continued onwards.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:23 pm 
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main: Jack Caesar
Alt: Vulnavia Bluefang
Alt: Inspector Gadget
Alt: Claudius Caesar
And then the ground itself wept in black hopelessness.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:40 pm 
Survivor

Main: Johara Windwalker
Nex woke up from a pile of dirt and shook his foggy head. He had no idea how long he was out, but it was nighttime and he was hungry.
"Uuuhh . . ." He sat up on the ground and stared into the distance, trying to recover from his unconscious state. Then he reached into his backpack and retrieved a journal. At the latest page, it said:

- Find Fiero (Moozlepan Village?)
- Cross Milk River; Expect Milk Rain

Nex blinked incredulously. "What the hell did I write?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:29 pm 
Site Admin

Main: Jack Caesar
Alt: Vulnavia Bluefang
Alt: Inspector Gadget
Alt: Claudius Caesar
As next looked up, he saw the holy glow of the golden arches. Inside, a slightly deformed employee waved and beckoned him in, his face pockmarked like that of a cheese pizza, his shirt half tucked, and his pants covered in... could it be? Spaghetti Sauce??

McDonald's aroma wafted into his nostrils in the same way a latrine's smell wafts into a small village and causes it to evacuate...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:05 am 
Dalek Approved

Mood: Amused

Blog: View Blog (2)
Main: Riparian Deepwell(Iki and original)
Alt: Kilias Shadowmane(Ikimonogatari)
Alt: Sparks Woodlight(Current)
Alt: Drenath Westbrook(Defunct)
Apparently, it had been a long time since Nex had passed the dragon stud and the ground had wept in black hopelessness...since Nex had been wandering around in the daytime, and was now sitting in a pile of dirt in front of the fabled golden arches. Was this it? Was this one of the legendary temples of which there were no less than thirty thousand spread throughout the desolate world?

Yes, yes it was, and inside was one of the acolytes, stained with the spaghetti sauce from a recent sacrifice. Wait, who the heck sacrifices spaghetti sauce?! Was it...BLOOD?! Nex quickly walked up to the acolyte and licked his apron, ignoring the grease stains from endless midnight shifts that were spent flipping sacred cow-patties in honor of the golden arches.

Thankfully, the supposed blood was, in fact, spaghetti sauce, mixed with a hint of oregano and some old french fry grease. No sacrifices tonight! Anyhow, once Nex had licked the grease-stained apron, he sauntered back to the counter and leaned up against it, his wizard hat and robe bobbing up and down in the dull florescent light of the holy temple.

"Good evening, oh blessed and holy acolyte of McDonald's, God of Grease and Conjurer of Cow-Patties! May I inquire as to where to find the great Milk-Traverser, for I much desire to speak with him?"

Nex gave the acolyte a pleasant smile and folded his hands together as he waited for an answer. The acolyte gave him a hollow stare much like that of someone who had been working for much too long, and slowly pointed towards the men's restroom before speaking in a monotone voice.

"The great one is evacuating his bowels within those sacred polyester halls. Welcome to McDonalds! May I take your order?"

Nex bowed to the acolyte, ignoring the request for an order, for time was of the essence. Perhaps he would be able to catch the great Milk-Traverser after he was done evacuating his bowels into the sacred bowl of wonder! Who knows what he would find within the stark halls of the men's restroom?

Image Image
"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil. For I am the baddest motherf*$%er in the valley."-Ragoh